Tuesday 18 January 2011

the cramps - human fly 7 inch new york 1978


the cramps second release. what more do you want??? ok heres the lyrics....

Well I'm a human fly

It's spelt F-L-Y
I say buzz ,buzz, buzz, and it's just because..
I'm a human fly and I don't know why
I got ninety six tears in my ninety six eyes.

I got a garbage brain, it's drivin' me insane
And I don't like your ride, so push that pesticide
And baby I won't care, 'cause baby I don't scare
'Cause I'm a reborn maggot using germ warfare. Rockin'
Zzzzz...

I'm a human fly
It's spelt F-L-Y
I say buzz, buzz, buzz, and it's just because..
I'm a unzipped fly, and I don't know why
And I don't know, but I say

Buzz...ride tonight
And I say buzz...rocket ride
And I say buzz...I don't know why
I don't know I just, don't know why.

this even has a cover of roy orbisons 'domino' on the b-side...''well theres a cat in town that you might know.......'' etc etc etc etc there is no cooler than this here record. in fact this is where cool started and if you looked up cool in the dictionary, then this here 7 inch would be pictured. believe me..!!

the cramps - single sleeves and pics
DOWNLOAD




















































2 comments:

  1. What an American institution! Psychedelic Jungle, Gravest Hits and Songs the Lord Taught Us are aural must-owns. Love the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im tempted to agree with you mr/mrs HEH.

    ReplyDelete